Nutrition students seeking part-time Internships with Health Organization
Why become a “Nutritional” intern for HealthRightUSA.org?
- Work with an international nonprofit health organization and build job experience
- Work virtually from anywhere and manage your own time
- Receive a top reference to help with your resume and job search
This is a part-time non-paid role. College credits are possible with your schools approval. Hours may be 5-15 hours per week, with a consistent level of effort and clearly defined projects. Required reading – “Eat to Live” by Joel Fuhrman, M.D. – An online version of this text will be supplied to all candidates.
Social Media Specialist:
- Become educated about super-nutrient eating lifestyle by reading “Eat to Live.”
- Comment internally on our blogs and forward them on FaceBook for comments
- Network with other nutritional students who might be interested in this project
- Getting to know competitive natural treatment websites
- Finding complementary links that we can share hubs with (links to each other)
In addition, you can become certified by Dr. Fuhrman’s Nutritional Education Institute (NEI). As a certified trainer, you can train others as well as work in a private practice. NEI provides all learning materials and books for an online education. You exit this program as a highly qualified leader in the “nutritarian” revolution to help bring superior health to people around the world.
With HealthRightUSA.org, you can work to complete our mission.
It’s everyone’s right to be healthy in the USA!
We value your enthusiasm and dedication. HealthRightUSA, Inc. works with people of all ages, interests, and skill sets to create a rewarding and valuable internship. When we work with students actively engaged in academic programs, this opportunity offers them future relevant job market experience.
To find out more and apply, go to our website – www.HealthRightUSA.org. Explore our blogs, programs and mission. Then fill out this form and we will contact you for a SKYPE or phone interview.